Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dusseldorf

We are here. Dominic wants to know, "what will happen if I hide tomorrow?" I don't think he is too excited for the procedure. I am sure it will be fine and am trying to convince Dominic of that as well.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow and for the rest of the week. We are hoping that he can avoid the spinal headache that can come with Wednesday's treatment. We want to be able to come home on Saturday.

If I can figure it out tomorrow, I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Right now, Steve needs his computer for work. I know.... work. Oh well, at least he got to come.

We will update you tomorrow after the first procedure. Good night everyone (it's time for bath and bed for all).

2 comments:

  1. Mr. D (aka Big Man),

    Chief Chile pepper to the South here in CO - Uncle Gerf (thats Jeff in German)! Just thinking of you big guy! We're praying for you and your family. Just sending out some good vibes and can't wait to see you back home. Not too many schniztels now and stay away from the Kraut! All the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dominic!
    Sending good thoughts your way!
    Love,
    Fran

    ReplyDelete